BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 dollar deal

Today I had to wake up and go to a Ob/Gyn appointment...after that ickyness I had to drive to Winfield to get a form from the Assessor's office at the Courthouse. Since I was over there...I went over to the high school. I continued to try to get my last century computer to do what I want it to do...with no luck. Blah.

I emailed the principal to see how I could get a newer computer. I can't do ANYTHING on that one. :(

Afterwards I decided to run in the Goodwill store and just look around to see if they have anything good. I go in there from time to time and usually, I don't buy anything. Today, I'm really glad that I went in there. My mom has been looking for a stool to use in her classroom. I walked to the back of the store and they had a tall wood stool marked for 3 dollars! It was filthy!!! I mean FILTHY! It looked like it was covered in muddy water and cob webs....but it still had good bones. So, I called her...and she was actually in Walmart with a large 40 dollar stool in her cart! She put it back and told me to biy the 3 dollar one...and then they met me at Big Lots to get it. I think she liked it! :) Not bad for 3 bucks.

Then I went to Big Lots and bought a laptop sleeve.. I figured if I can't get my school computer to work, then, HECK, I'll just bring my own. So now I have a cute little bag to my computer in.

When I got home, I layed out on my back deck and read a little of my newest book, The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I used to be a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, but I just can't really get into this one. It seems like everytime I start reading it I get really sleepy. We'll see if I finish.

For dinner tonight I made the Cabbage Sloppy Joe's again. They were so good the other day...and Jesse ate all the leftovers which made me really want them again.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to make a baked whole chicken...and I still gotta find a recipe for it. I guess I'll be doing that in the morning. For now, goodnight!

No comments: