BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

day 3, night 4

Today was yet ANOTHER wonderful beautiful day. It was a little warmer and quite a bit more humid.

This morning Brian, Jessica and Jesse went to work out early (around 10). I didn't want to work out that early so I went to the pool by myself. After not very long I felt like I was scorching! So around 11:45 I went back upstairs and did a reapply of sunscreen and ate a little.

Then we all went out to the beach. Jesse and I took a walk down the beach and looked for seashells. He found some neat broken spiral ones. Then he found a broken piece of a sand dollar. THEN, I looked down in the water and found an unbroken oblong spiral shell!! Its really pretty. It looks somewhat like this photo.
I'm already more than halfway finished with the book I started yesterday! Its called Uglies and its really good. Its another sci-fi kinda book about a future world where they make everyone get plastic surgery when they turn 16. The people after the surgery are called "pretties" and the kids pre-surgery are called "uglies." The book is about a group of people who rebel and decide they don't want to become pretties. I like it :)

After the beach, I came in and went to the gym. I ran on the elliptical for 45 minutes.


For dinner we went to Wild Wings Cafe. It was good. I had spinach dip with tortilla chips. Then I had grilled chicken smothered in Monterrey jack cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms and green peppers. I had mac 'n' cheese and steamed broccoli for my sides.....




Afterwards we walked around Barefoot Landing a little bit. We went into a candy store and I bought 8 dollars worth of candy. They had a lot of licorice stuff and that's my favorite!! :) They even had black jelly beans!



Then, to top all that candy off....we went to Wendy's and Brian and Jessica got one of there new coffee drink thingies. I really wanted a Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty....but with all that candy I thought it was best if I passed. Jesse got an Oreo Twisted Frosty...and I had a few bites. :)
Tomorrow we are probably going to eat at a place that is a Mongolian Grill called Empire Fire. I'll let you know how it is tomorrow night! :)

























No comments: