BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

haven't blogged in a while...gotta backtrack

I'm not sure why I haven't blogged since being in Myrtle Beach....but I guess I'll talk about the last week.

We got home on Friday evening... I had to drive but only a little bit. We stopped by my parents house to return their cooler and beach chairs they let us borrow. They left for Atlantic Beach in NC on Sunday.

The weather was really nice on Sunday so Jesse and I went over to Mom and Dad's and I laid out in their backyard. We bought hamburger, buns, tortilla chips, and I made some homemade salsa. It was a nice little lunch.

On Monday I was really excited to go see what I could do in my new classroom! Jesse came with me. We woke up pretty early and went over to Winfield around 10 am. Unfortunately, they had everything in the room pushed out into the hallway. They were going to buff and wax the floor, but they hadn't done it yet. So, there wasn't anything I could do, but I did talk to Mrs. Cole about a few things....and I got a copy of the Photography text book.

After that, we left and went to Mom and Dad's again. I laid in the backyard and read Graceling. I really loved that book. I finished it and even the end was good. :)

On Tuesday Jesse and I went to Barboursville Park with my friend, Cassie. We ran around the lake a few times and then headed to the pool at Beechfork lake. It was pretty cloudy. We ate lunch at Sheet's. It was really good, for gas station food! No really..it was good. I got a Chicken Fajita and Jesse got a ham sub. The best thing was ordering at a machine. It was neat, but a little overwhelming at first. After that, we hung around Cassie and Justin's place for a little bit.

No comments: