BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

working for the mom

Today I'm at WMS, subbing for my mom. She decided that she wanted to go watch high school band ratings, so here I am! Its probably going to be a really easy day. Eighth grade has an assembly today. Then I have one 7th grade class, planning, lunch, another 7th grade class, then 2 6th grade classes. The 7th and 6th grades are just going to play their instruments along with a cd. Easy stuff.

Yesterday I only worked a half day... I went to walmart and the library on the way home and I was still home around 1. I took a nice nap.... it was a good evening.

I worked out, cooked dinner and still had time for a LOT of TV. Jesse and I watched Jeopardy, American Idol, Biggest Loser, and then Law & Order SVU.

I'm going to try and finish my James Patterson (6th Target) today. I really want to start Twilight!

I'm about to pee myself and I have to wait 15 more minutes! AHH!. Gotta go walk around or something.

No comments: