BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

its been awhile

 I haven't blogged for awhile.  I'm not sure why but I haven't even thought about blogging lately.  I think it might be because I've been really into reading as of late.  I finished 6th Target and now I'm almost finished with Twilight.  I already reserved New Moon, book 2 of the Twilight series, at the library.  I think I'll be able to pick it up on Thursday! 
 
I haven't had to work since last Thursday! :)  I <3 Spring Break!  I really needed a little break. 
 
On Friday morning I had to meet with Putnam County Superintendent of schools.  I was scheduled to meet with him at 9 am.  I got there a few minutes early, but his secretary said that I could go on back.  I walked in, shook his hand and sat down.   We talked a couple minutes and he said, "Let me know if theres anything I can do for you."  and that was pretty much it.  When I got back in my car, my clock said 8:58.  haha. 
 
So, I went over to my Moms for a minute since I was in Winfield.   She and my Dad left for Pigeon Forge, TN on Sunday afternoon.  There going to be there all week. 
 
On Monday Jesse had a job interview in South Charleston.  I had been wanting to go to TJ Maxx lately and, secretly, I thought it would be a good idea for him to drop me off there...and pick me up after his interview.  I didn't say anything to him about it...but on Sunday evening he said, "I'm going to drop you off at TJ Maxx while I go to my interview.  Do you think you could kill an hour there?"  I was like, "What the heck, can he read my thoughts?"  I thought I was living with Edward Cullen or something. creepy.
 
So, that's what I did.  I went to TJ Maxx and I bought a book about sewing and a pair of sunglasses. :)
 
After that Jesse and I went on a mission to find Easter candy.  We didn't do Easter baskets or anything like that (hard to eat that much junk food on our diets)  But I mentioned to him those delicious little Reese's peanut butter eggs and he just had to have one.  I love those things they are better than regular Reese's cups by far.  I think its the greater peanut butter to chocolate ratio.       So, we went looking for them.  I wanted a Cadbury Creme Egg.  I love those things and you really can't get them any time but around Easter.   So we went to Kmart, but we were out of luck there.  They only had pre-made baskets and Peeps.
 
We finally found him a Reese's egg at Kroger.  Yes, he only bought one.  I didn't find me a Cadbury Creme Egg, but they DID have Cadbury ORANGE Creme Eggs.  I love orange flavored stuff, so I thought I'd give it a try.
 
 
 
IT WAS....wait for it............. AWESOME!!!!!       I'm tempted to go back and buy the whole box! YUM!
 
 
 
Today, I had a hair appointment at 11 am.  I got it highlighted and cut.  It looks pretty good :)  Then I went to a Senior Art Exhibition at the Birke Art Gallery at Marshall.   Kaylyn picked me up in her little green VW Beetle.   Afterwards we went to Pita Pit to eat.  It was pretty darn good, even though I tried to go for the healthy option.  I didn't get a whole wheat pita, and I'm not sure if they even have those, but if they don't.... they SHOULD!   I got a turkey and Swiss pita with spinach and other good veggies inside.  I didn't get any sauce put on it...so I think I probably stayed less than 500 calories, since that's what the sign said.
 
  It was 5 dollars and it was one of the cheapest pitas they had.... So, it was a little pricey.  However its pretty comparable to Chipotle or Quizno's.  I would like to try their Gyros Pita.  YUMMM!  I'm sure that one would top 1000 calories though!
 
 
 
 

No comments: