BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

at school....

So, I'm here at WMS today. I didn't realize when I accepted this job that it was only for half the day. So I told the secretary that I would be willing to work this afternoon, but I may end up going home early today. I won't be mad if that's the case! :) The weather is pretty yucky and cold today so Jesse said he would be happy if I came home early so I can hang out with him! He needs to get a job.

Jesse and I watched Slumdog Millionaire on sunday night. I loved it! Its a very good movie..everyone needs to see it. I stayed up til 11:45 on a school night to watch it!

Last night I worked out, cooked chicken enchiladas, and then took a 2 hour bath. I read my latest James Patterson book, 6th Target. Its pretty good. I think the 7th book just came out. After this book I'm going to read Twilight. I also checked out a book from the library called Hunger Games that I heard was really good. I'm going to try to finish them both during Spring Break.

I only have 2 more days before we are off for 10 whole days for Spring Break! I'm mad because I have to take the MAT on the 18th. Thats the last saturday of spring break. I guess thats as good a time as any.

Since I got the job at Winfield High School... my plans for grad school have changed. I feel pretty secure there because its a growing area, they students are required to have a fine arts credit, and the principal told me that they don't have enouch electives as it is. So... I am rethinking the reading certification. I think I may stick with Art now. I would enjoy the classes more, I'm sure.

Now I'd have to decide which type of art to concentrate in. I love ceramics... I love printmaking...and I love painting. I don't really know what I'd choose...but now that I have a job I have some time to think about it.

No comments: