BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Am I obsessed? hehehehe....

I'm having a wonderful day at school today!! I didn't get a phone call last night, but my phone rang bright and early this morning...and it was for the special ed. teacher for the 6th grade at Poca Middle School! I was so excited to see all my favorite little kiddos! They are so sweet to me. I miss them! :(

So, this is a pretty easy job, I mean, for a sub. I only have 2 classes for the whole day, each with maybe 11 or 12 students. They just come here for math and reading!..thats it. I'll probably float around with the kids and hang out with the other teachers some. This morning, I did have to gather together materials and make copies and stuff. I don't think she knew that she wasn't going to be here... I think maybe her son was sick or something so there weren't any real sub plans. I just figured out what they were working on...

With that being said, I've had some free time today. I've been busy on the internet looking at news releases about the New Moon movie.




I'm kinda excited about it, but I don't want to be one of those people who go to the movie on the night it comes out!! haha... I might wait a week or something. Dakota Fanning is going to be in it! She's playing Jane! Its such a small part. I wonder if they'll play it up since they got her for the role.. Also the guy that played Kicking Bird in Dances with Wolves is playing Billy Black. Looks like they got some pretty decent actors for the Volturi, too. :) I hope its better than the Twilight movie, because it wasn't that great.

Well, gotta go! kids coming!

1 comment:

☼SuNwOrShIpPeR☼ said...

well ive never seen the movie twilight, but i might, check out this one, since dakota is in it. im a big fan of hers, also I am big fan of JC Penney, anyone know, where I could get a good coupon?