BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

looking forward to 2009



Today I woke up... and Jesse said some guys were gonna come over to check our heater. Its been actin' strange. So... I did that...then I went to the post office, the library and the Goodwill. I got to the library at 11:55 and they closed at noon for the holiday.




When I got home I worked out... it was a killer workout too. I did a 30 minute Jillian Michaels DVD called The Biggest Winner: Shape up-Front. Then I did another 20 minute Jillian Michaels DVD. I was sweatin' like a mamah jamah. (not sure what that means, but my Mom says it all the time)




I took some pictures with Kitsy today. She never likes getting her picture taken with me. I tried to give her a kiss. As you can tell, she wasn't that into it.






Now I gotta go get ready for the evening. We are going to hang out with the Rosenbergs tonight. They are having a thing at their church with lots of activities and such. I don't know what to wear.








No comments: