BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ok...so I didn't write yesterday

Well yesterday I didn't blog, but every other day isn't bad, huh?

Yesterday I went crazy cleaning and organizing. I worked all day...constantly, non-stop. I didn't even get online one time yesterday..well, until I was about to go to bed. I had to change my facebook status. haha. I'm a dork.

Speaking of facebook... I loaded some videos on there today. I videod Kitsy this morning playing with one of her Christmas presents.


I found these little worms...and she LOVES them. She'll play with them forever. She loses them under furniture and then comes and meows at me until I get them out. She also likes to play "fetch" with them. I'll throw it...she chases it...plays with it a bit...then brings it back to me in her mouth..drops it..and meows or makes that cute little cat noise. I can't think of how to describe it...but its cute.

I hope you like the video.



2 comments:

Jessica Jobes said...

How did you post the game at the bottom of your blog?? It is so cool! (I am new to blogging here.)

Erin Taylor said...

Jessica... go to Widgetbox.com. They have a ton of stuff. It basically does it for you.