BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

felt like poo... but feeling better

Yesterday... monday. I went to school feeling pretty yucky but not awful.

After Homeroom and planning I started feeling terrible. Yucky, yucky, yuk! I had been having a cough and some congestion all weekend, but I had felt fine. On monday my nose started running...eyes watering...and all that stuff that goes along with a cold.

I felt terrible at school. I couldn't think straight. It was hard to get anything accomplished. I don't know if it was the cold or the meds I took that made me feel loopy.

As soon as I got home... I got right in the bed. I watched TV, played on the laptop and dozed off a bit.

This morning...thankfully, I felt much better!! My nose is SO sore, but other than that I'm feeling pretty good! :)

I'm really liking teaching Reading. Its making me think about possibly getting my Masters in Reading. :)

No comments: