BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 8, 2008

very busy day....

Today at CB was busy. We had more business today then any other day I've worked in Clemmons. I don't know why but a lot of the ladies I work with were being kinda grumpy and hateful today. I'm looking forward to my last day there.

I was even busier when I got home... I had to find something to cook for dinner. I ended up settling on a Mexican-type casserole with green chiles, tomatoes, corn, refried beans, ground beef, onions, and cheese. It was decent. After that I cleaned up the apartment a little. I've done three loads of laundry today. I washed a bunch of dishes and I ran the dishwasher and brewed three quarts of tea...half splenda, half sugar...and some other random stuff too.

I'm sooooooooooo glad tomorrow is Saturday.... I need a weekend. We don't have any plans for tomorrow and I'm kinda glad about it! :)

My parents may come to visit next weekend. I think my mom just wants to drive her new car.

No comments: