BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Field Trip...

Today Holli, Lester, Jesse and I went on a "field trip" to some small town in the buttcrack of NC a little ways past Hickory. They had to deliver a policy to a client.

We stopped in Statesville on the way back and ate at Applebee's. Our waitresses name was "Christmas".. unique.

We stopped in Mocksville on the way back home too... to go to Walmart. Jesse and I have only been going to Walmart twice a month now. The Walmart thats near our apartment is always really crowded with VERY long lines. So.... Mocksville is a much better choice but its a 20 minute drive.

I bought a CrockPot and I'm kinda excited to use it.

When we got home I put the groceries away and Jesse and I went upstairs to the Conn's. Jesse and Lester played some golf video game forEVER....and then we played "SingStar" until 10:30pm.

No comments: