BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

neglected...

This blog is neglected!

I have had lots of time off,....but still my blog remains untouched! What can I say, when its beautiful outside I don't feel like getting on the computer.

I've had a really good week! Because of the West test I only worked 2 days last week. It was SOOO pretty outside so I spent a lot of time laying in the sunshine. I also finished the last of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. I don't know whether to be happy about that or sad.

Yesterday we had a get together with Jesse's family at Alyson's dad's house. We swam with all the kids and then we cooked out and had some brats and pasta salad. :)

Today Jesse and I slept in..late. I kept waking up and going back to sleep until 10:45 this morning.!! Then I ate breakfast....and Jesse and I went for a jog. Then I came back and did my Jillian Michaels' No More Trouble Zones DVD. Now I gotta go get ready to go over to the Valley park to celebrate Jesse's dad's birthday. Its also our anniversary! I got married 7 years ago today! :)

No comments: