BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

another day of PE

I am here...doing one more day of PE for Beth Conner at Winfield Middle School.  I'm glad this is my first and last day of teaching PE.  It sucks.  The male teacher that I'm working with is hard of hearing and he said he has swimmers ear right now, too!  The gym is LOUD.  The fan in there is LOUD.  The kids are LOUD.  My voice is not very loud....not loud at all.  So, when I try to communicate with the guy he never hears me.  Its frustrating. 
 
Tonight Jesse is going to Ty's house to hang out with some old friends from high school...  I'm not going.  Right now I think I'm going to stay home and maybe find another sewing project to work on.  I think I'll make a smaller bag that matches my beach bag.  Or...a little pouch...or a wallet...or a sunglasses bag...or maybe all of those!  I'd love to be able to make a cute little shirt out of that brown polka dotted and turquoise blue fabric that I have, but I'm not sure that I'm up to that level yet. 
 
I've been cutting out the carbs past 5 o'clock and trying to eat as few as possible.  I have still eaten some for lunch and had oatmeal for breakfast, but.... I've been cutting them back.  It seems to be working!  I weighed less yesterday morning than I ever have (since probably 6th grade anyway)  So... I bet if I could eliminate ALL carbs I could really be doing something! 
 
I don't know if I have the willpower.  I <3 fruit, oatmeal, raisins, sugar, etc.  But.. I might (I repeat MIGHT) try to do that for a day or two before we leave for the beach.  I'm happy with the way I look... I just like to test myself and see what I'm able to do.  I usually surprise myself!

No comments: