BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

easy day today

Well I had an easy day at school today. I subbed for a science teacher who teaches AP Biology and Anatomy. They watched Patch Adams and a really stupid movie called Evolution. But...It was an easy day for me. When I got home Jesse said that he wished he got paid to watch movies all day! :)

Tomorrow and Friday I have to sub for a Phys. Ed. teacher at my Mom's school. I'm a little nervous about how that will go. I've never done PE before!! I hope its not raining so the kids can go outside! Wish me luck!

On Sunday night I finished the beach bag sewing project that I had been working on for a little while. It was really fun and I like the way it turned out!

I put one big pocket on the outside...and two pockets on the inside

Do you like it? Its HUGE! Just the way I wanted. I could never get all my towels, books, sunscreen, etc in my normal small little beach bag. So, I made my own and I made it big. Its sewn from two tablecloths that I got at Walmart for $2.50. I bet I still have enough fabric left to make 3 or 4 more! That makes the total cost for this bag between $1 and $1.25!

No comments: