BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

another day of subbing...but its almost over now!

I'm at Hurricane Middle School today.. this is actually the very first time that I've ever subbed here even though I've been working all year. The kids have been good so far.  Today I'm subbing for a Resource Math teacher.  Its been really easy so far cause Resource classes are very small.  Usually 11 kids or less.  

I found out today that I have a few books waiting for me at the library.  Breaking Dawn is actually due back today, too.  So I guess a trip to the library after school is inevitable.  I'm wishing that I could go to the Hurricane Library today since its right next door and all...but no, I've gotta trek to Teays Valley.  Hopefully it won't be pouring the rain, but by the looks of things outside my class' window right now... it may well be.

I'm kinda sad that Breaking Dawn is over and now I have no more Twilight books to reserve at the library.  :(   I guess I won't be going back to Forks.  I think Stephenie Meyer needs to write some more books about the Cullen's vs. the Volturi and about Jacob and Reneesme.  I've heard that she is currently working on Midnight Sun (Edward's viewpoint of the stuff that happened in the first book, Twilight)  I would read that...but I'm more interested to find out what happened to Reneesme and Jacob.   Maybe thats cause I <3 Jacob. 

well, I'm going to go see if I can get any work done on preparing materials and such for my Art I class next year.  I haven't even started thinking about Art II yet! 

No comments: