BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

sub job O-ver

So I went to my last day of my long term sub job on Monday morning. I found out that Ms. Richards had a doctor's appointment on Monday. Then she had a stress test today. So I was invited back for another day! I thought it was my last day. thought.

When I walked in the door this morning the VP looked at me and said, "oh, you're here for the next 2 weeks. She has up to 120 days and she's only used 60, so you'll probably be here through April." Wahooooooooooooo!

I got so lucky! I got this job all because I accepted this (2 week long, at the time) job early one morning....actually, it was a morning that I wasn't going to work at all because Jesse and I were supposed to go to Columbus. He had a business trip planned with his Nationwide job. However that job ended the week before the Columbus trip. So, we didn't go. And that...was the monday that I got the call for this job. Ironic? No. Just God showing me His love & His favor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: