BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

watching UFC....

I'm sitting over at Ty's house right now, watching the UFC live on Spike. Jesse had be bring the laptop because he was afraid I'd be bored over here. I'm glad he did because these fights have all been mad boring so far.


Ty has a really cute miniature collie named Reese and I love her. We are playing with a squeaky toy squirrel right now.


Today I've been bored and lazy. I just couldn't seem to get motivated to do anything. I was supposed to go hang out with Cassie, but I called her last night and she never called me back. She finally did call around 12:30 today.... perhaps we'll get together next weekend.


Tomorrow Jesse and I aren't going to Maranatha. Instead we're going to some church in Teays Valley. Some chick Jesse went to school with..her husband is preaching and he and Ty want to go for some reason. I'm not so sure. But... we'll see.


I'm ticked that I'm going to be missing Pastor Wright preach on "Thou shall not commit adultery" in his 10 commandments series. Oh well. I think I'm doing ok on that subject. hahaha.

No comments: