BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

back to WMS today

I was so happy last night when I got a call early in the evening for my Mom's school!! I subbed for a 6th grade science teacher today. It was a great day. They had shortened classes because there was an assembly in the afternoon. There were 3 members of the Power Team there today, which was pretty interesting.

The day went very well...and again, I can't wait to go back. I am really loving middle school.

After school I was so sleepy! I took a short nap on the couch.

Then Jesse and I went for a long walk around Hurricane...bought us a Little Caesar's Pizza (I only ate 2.5 pieces)...and since then I've been relaxing around the house...doing a little cleaning and laundry.

I've been patiently waiting on a job offer for tomorrow, but I haven't got one...and now its after 10 so I guess I'll have to wait til tomorrow. I just pray that I get a good one!!!

No comments: