BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

happy bday Jay

I spent the day at Buffalo High School for their Spanish teacher. It was a good day...except for a "mad teacher moment" I think it only my 2nd mad teacher moment ever.


We were watching a video in 1st block. I didn't know there were remotes, I never saw them. I just used the TV and the DVD player. Well, a few minutes into the video it turns off. I turn it back on. It mutes, etc. You get the picture. It was cute at first, but it got old real quick. I never found out who had the remotes.


Second block comes in. Still no remotes had surfaced. And again... the TV magically turned off, etc. This time the culprit wasn't as smooth. A bunch of them started giggling. I said, "I'm not doing this all day! Do I need to get the principals and do a pocket search?" A few minutes later the remotes surfaced on a kids desk. He says, "I didn't have them!!" I knew he didn't have them. He was just the patsy.


The rest of the day went well.


After school Jesse rode his bike around while I ran about 4 miles. Then we went to Jay's suprise 30th birthday party. It was at Frankie J's Italian Chophouse in Pullman Square. The food wasn't that good, I don't think I'll be going back there. But the party was nice.



No comments: