BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

quick update

I haven't blogged for awhile so...heres a quick update

Thursday... I didn't get a job. I didn't even get a call until almost 10 am and it was for a 7 am to 3 pm job, so what the heck?? On Thursday night we went over to Brian and Jessica's house in Winfield. We had dinner with them...and sorta helped them with a yard sale they were having this weekend.

Friday.... I subbed at Buffalo High School for their Art teacher. It was a good day...The only crazy class was her 4th block. After school I ran and then Jesse and I went with Brian and Jessica to the Hurricane/ So. Charleston football game. That was fun :) even though it was kinda cold.

Saturday... I layed around and was lethargic for most the day. Then I went to the Goodwill and bought some crafty stuff...went to the Craft Store...and then to Kroger and Walmart. After that I exercised (w/ Jillian) and cleaned the upstairs bathroom.

Today... We went to church...to my parents...then to Ty's. When I got home I ran about 5 miles and just a little bit ago I got a job offer to sub at a middle school for their home ec. teacher. I'm really glad cause I love middle school!

gotta go.... Kitsy just threw up.

No comments: