BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

way too busy to blog!

Oh my goodness. I'm so busy lately that I have to write a post-it note to myself to remember to brush my teeth.

At school I'm always trying to keep my head above water. I feel like I'm always behind and running to catch up. I don't ever have a minute to spare!

My classes have been going pretty well. I'm learning as I go. I still have to find better ways to manage my materials. Eventually I'll find a system that works.

I'm also taking grad classes right now so that has kept me busy while I'm home. Of course, I've still been trying to work out every day....which I'll admit is a challenge!

This past weekend Jesse got his new 47" tv. So, I had planned on having a big football party. I made a TON of finger food. I made pepperoni rolls, sausage balls, cocktail meatballs, cheese ball, cinnamon pretzels, fiesta pinwheels, honeybun cake and homemade vanilla ice cream! It was a little crazy over here being that there were 25+ people and at least 10 kids. The kids didn't really have a place to play so it was a little rowdy.

Last night I started feeling crappy...with a sore throat and sore back. Jesse had been sick all weekend. He gave it to me. I. feel. awful.

So, I got plans ready for a sub. and I'm taking the day off tomorrow. I can't wait to get in the bed and sleep alllllllllllllllllll day tomorrow. I'm beat.

No comments: