BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

wahooo!! I got the job!



OK...so I found out today that they won't be posting this long-term sub job up for bid...there was some reason but I don't know why....but anyway!! They asked me to stay! So... I'm on as of right now for the rest of this month...after that, its not set in stone. But...basically I was told that as long as their teacher is out... I'll be there!!!




Yay! I'm so happy!




Yesterday was election day. I'm so glad its over! I had a good day off. I cleaned up the house a bit. I cleaned out my car...and it was a long time coming. I even vacuumed it out. Its like a whole new car. When I got in it yesterday, for a second, I thought I was getting into the wrong car!




Yesterday evening I went down to the Barboursville Mall w/ Jessica. Kelli was supposed to come too, but she backed out at the last minute. (poo on her) I went to Michael's and AC Moore before I met Jessica. Then we went to Linens N Things...they are going out of business and everything is on sale. Although they need to drop their prices a lot more to get me to buy anything in there!! After that...we went over to the mall.




After a dinner of a Spicy Chicken Crunchwrap Supreme, I looked w/ envy at the purses in Macy's. Then we went to Aerie, Old Navy, NY & C, American Eagle, Aero, and the new Doggie Store (so cute!) I bought Kitsy a toy in there...and she likes it. Not as much as her twisty-ties, but she still likes it.




I bought Jesse 4 polo shirts from Old Navy and I got a Liz Claiborne teal leather tote bag that was on clearance at Macy's. Here are some pics of it...but these are green and gold. Mine is teal. I'd like to have the gold one too!! :)



After school today I ran outside. Its been so nice lately... I have to take advantage of the weather while its around. While I was running I ran into my great-aunt, Linda! She was walking and we talked for a little while. Ironic.

well...time for bed. I'm beat and I have a headache. Blah.

No comments: