BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

i'm lovin' life right now!!

Things are going really well with my sub job...and everything else. I'm just feeling so good. I'm back home in WV... I'm here with my family... physically, I feel better than I ever have.... I have the best husband ever....I have the best cat ever....I like where I'm working... I love my students...and I'm actually making a little money.....and life is just good all around!









This weekend was good. On friday Jesse and I hung out after work.... I made Balsamic Salmon, fresh green beans, and roasted red pototoes for dinner. We got some ice cream from McDonalds. Then we watched some netflix movie that was crappy.









On Saturday we stayed around the house at first...and worked out and I did laundry and a little house work (not enough, ha!) Then Jesse went to Ty's house and I went to the mall. I had to return one of those polo shirts that I bought for Jesse last week with Jessica. The only thing I bought was a pair of new black dress pants for Jesse...since he's gonna be starting his new job next week and they have to dress up...he's gotta do a tie, everyday. :(









Jesse and I have been scouring the internet, looking at tons of house plans. We are dreaming about maybe someday building a house in a new development that we love. His friend owns the land and is a contractor. So.... I'm going to post the one we've been looking at most seriously.






Here are a couple that I love...but are probably a little too big for our budget.

http://www.eplans.com/country_house-plans/HWEPL10912.hwx#floorplan

http://www.eplans.com/country_house-plans/HWEPL07919.hwx

http://www.eplans.com/country_house-plans/HWEPL08286.hwx

No comments: