BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

just a day

I'm sleepy. Today was a longish day. It was pretty much just an ordinary day in my substitute teaching life. I woke up...went to school...had homeroom...planning... taught 2 classes, had lunch..and then 3 more. I found a tiny scrap of paper on the floor of my classroom today that said, "Mrs. Crouch is hot" hahahaha. Funny stuff.

After school I was really tired....and I rested a bit and ate some graham crackers w/ skippy natural peanut butter on 'em. YUM!

Then I did my Jillian Michael's DVD...level 3. Then I had to unload the dishwasher... load the dirty dishes back in, etc. I also had to clean up 3 piles of cat puke today. I think Kitsy may have ate some pieces of plastic off of the Christmas tree and it may have made her sick. I'm trying to find a way to keep her out of the tree. I found a site that gives you ideas...one guy hooked up his vacuum cleaner (a cats worst enemy) to a motion senser near the tree. hahaha. Smart guy.

I didn't have to cook tonight because I made a huge pot of dinner last night. I made another one of my mom's recipes... italian turkey sausage cooked with green peppers, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.... in a tomato vodka sauce with feta cheese over penne pasta. Its so good!! So tonight I just made a salad and we had leftovers. And I'm taking it for lunch tomorrow too! :)

I watched quite a bit of TV tonight... Survivor, CSI and now I'm watched that new show, Eleventh Hour. I like it. CSI has been freakin' boring lately! I'm about to be over it!! Since it was boring I flipped over to Kitchen Nightmares and watched some of that too. I hate Hell's Kitchen but I like Kitchen Nightmares.

No comments: