BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

nothing new going on

Well I've thought about writing on this blog a few times in the last week....but nothing new has been going on. I even started to write one day...and I just didn't have anything to write about.

This weekend was good. I didn't do much of anything. On friday Jesse and I had a movie night. Then on Saturday I did housework, did some crafty stuff, did a TON of laundry, and relaxed. In the evening I did my Self;Sculpt Sexy Legs Fast DVD...which I hadn't done in a looong time. About halfway through I thought I was going to throw up. I had to go lay in the floor in the bathroom. I managed to finish it though.

Sunday...my parents were out of town visiting friends in Tennessee. So, we didn't get to go over there and eat. Ty (Jesse's friend from back in the day) went to church with us...and then we came back home, ate leftovers (miss you Mom!) and Jesse went to Ty's brothers house to watch his nephew wrestle. He's supposed to be really good and I think he's 11. I stayed home and did my Jillian video, level 3.

I made pumpkin bread, but I put too much spices in it...and its not that good :( Last time I made it I didn't put enough!! I just cant get it right.

Today I went to school and had a good day. I found out that the teacher I'm subbing for will probably be out until at least Feb. 1st! So...that means I could be there for all of November, December, and January, too!! Thats good news!

After school I did a work out video...and played around on the computer. I had a lot of fun giving myself a virtual makeover. I found a really good site for it. Go to http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/hairstyles/virtual-salon/ when you have a couple of free minutes. I thought it was fun.

I cooked one of my mom's old recipes tonight. I call it Biscuit Topped Casserole. It was good...can't wait to eat some for lunch tomorrow!!

Perhaps I'll share the recipe....or maybe I won't. :)

No comments: