BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

ok, I'm hooked....



I wasn't going to get my hopes up. I wasn't even really wanting this job. But... now, in my second week of teaching Reading to 6th graders....I really, really want this long term job!! Yeah a few of the students drive me crazy...and yes, 2 of the classes make me want to pull my hair out at times....but I really like this job!! And for the most part I REALLY like these kids!

So now I'm in trouble. I have to bid on the job...and I really want it. (The VP told me today that he wants me to get the job.) But... now, I'm going to be upset if I don't get it. :( So please pray that I get it!!

Well... this weekend was really good, but too short. I can barely remember it! Saturday I don't think I did much of anything.

Sunday was church, lunch at my parents', shopping with my mom (she bought me a new purple purse!), baked pumpkin bread, and then Jesse and I went to Brian & Jessica's house and had a late dinner.

After school today I went to the valley park and ran...by myself. No Amy. I guess shes never gonna run with me again. :( She said she was too busy. But I enjoyed my run nevertheless.

After that I cooked some turkey taco salad.... and then we went to McDonald's. Jesse got a ice cream cone and I got a non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte.




oh yeah, in case you ever have read this blog and wondered to yourself, "What in the world is Jillian?" Heres a small taste. I started out with workout 1...now I'm up to workout 3.









I really need a new hairdo and I'm struggling to figure out what I want to do. I don't really want bangs...and I don't want to go too short (cause it makes me look 12!!) but...here are a few ideas.

No comments: