BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008





Today was a much nicer day weather-wise in the "Piedmont Triad" as they like to call Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem down here.




I went to Cracker Barrel at 8 am and when I got there I found out that I wasn't really supposed to be there until 8:30! I coulda slept longer!! haha... no big deal. I just did some of my sidework so that I could get outta there faster this afternoon. I had to portion up a whole can of Apple butter. The people down here sure love their apple butter.... and they really love their Texas Pete hot sauce. At first I was amazed how many people asked for it... and I told Jesse and he told me it was because Texas Pete was made in Winston-Salem!! Who woulda thought that TEXAS Pete would be made in North Carolina. Odd but true.



After work I decided to go to the library and get a library card. I drove to Lewisville's branch of the Forsyth County Library....and then I decided I wanted to just drive around and explore a little. So, I turned down Meadowlark Dr...onto Robinhood Rd... and looked around at some nice houses and businesses...then I turned around near Silas Creek Parkway...went back down Robinhood Rd. and turned onto Peacehaven to get back onto Country Club.





Now I'm thinking that I need a cup of coffee... so I'm gonna go make me some! I have been using whole bean Eight O'clock Coffee...its the cheapest that I have found in the vacuumed sealed whole bean variety and its really good!



No comments: