BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

another day another 70 dollars

Today I went in to Cracker Barrel at 8 am.... actually, I almost always go in at 8 am. Today was my last day training Alice. Shes a really nice lady with a 15 year old and an 8 year old that drives to CB from the other side of Davie County... It was a little busy today because it was MLK Day, but we only had three tables. I make minimum wage to train...which is $6.15 down here...wahooo...big money, huh? Alice is already my second trainee in NC! :)

Jesse has a toothache and he thinks its an abscessed wisdom tooth...so he has a doctors appt on Thursday. We are praying that he won't need a trip to the oral surgeon...if you are reading this, say a little pray please! :)

Tonight I made taco salad, black bean soup and Mexican style cheesy cornbread...and apple crisp for dessert! yummmm.... Now I'm just waiting for Jesse to get home from work so we can eat it!

No comments: