BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Post Numero Uno!

Well.... I guess the first thing I should do is get everybody caught up on everything....

On December 26th Jesse and I packed up everything we owned (w/ the exception of a water hose that we forgot) and put it on a 32' bright yellow Penske Truck... with lots of help from Jesse's brother Jeremy, Jesse's Dad, my parents and our nephew, Jonathan.

On December 27th.. we all drove down I-77 to Winston-Salem, NC.... In case you didn't know one of Jesse's unit managers (Lester) from United American Insurance started his own Branch of the company down here...and Jesse was promoted into a management position.

On Decemeber 28th...we piled into my parents 4Runner and drove back to WV.... I guess we just had to spend our last weekend there...and it just worked out better for everyone involved because Jeremy had to be back home that day.

That same night...Jesse was dropping off his brother in Hurricane in his RSX and hit a curb, busting two of his tires! He had to get towed but had 4 new tires in less than 2 hours!

We decided to drive back to Winston-Salem on December 31st because it was supposed to snow that night....we didn't want to be driving down I-77 in snow or ice. So... we celebrated New Years Eve opening boxes and putting our junk away... excuse me, I mean, I celebrated New Years Eve putting stuff away. Jesse played with the new bunny ears he had just bought until we could sorta see Dick Clark.

okay... enough details for now

but since then I have been working at the Cracker Barrel in Clemmons, NC which is working well so far....but I have been working on getting a teaching job down here too. I may start subbing as well. I'm sure I'll write more about that later.

For now, I'm gonna go upstairs and watch the Packers/Giants game at Lester and Holli's apartment.

No comments: