BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

no bloggy long time

Last Thursday Cassie and I had a good time shopping all day in South Ridge.... We went to The Parent Teacher Store in Cross Lanes first. While we were there we saw some of their really neat beaded ID badge lanyards. They are expensive though...so I thought that it could be cheaper if we would just make our own.

Then we went to HomeGoods. Cassie had never been there before and of course, she loved it. We spent a lotta time in there. She ended up getting a really nice set of prints for her living room wall.

Then we went to eat lunch at O'Charley's. It was delicious! I ate 3.5 rolls and a whole southwestern style grilled chicken salad. yummmmmm! I think it was around 4:30 when we ate.


Then we went to Michael's. We looked at a bunch of stuff....but spent FOR-EV-ER looking at beads. They have about 3 isles of nothing but beading stuff. It was a lot of fun. It was almost 8 o'clock when we left there!!

I found some nice green beads and some little silver stars. Its a Winfield Generals lanyard!! This is what it ended up looking like at first.


A few days later I went to Michael's and bought some better beading thread. I cut this one up and restrung it. I like it a lot better now. I also made 2 more lanyards, one is black and white and the other is black, white and red. I haven't photoed them yet...but I will.


Jesse has a job interview tomorrow.... for a personal banker job in Lavalette. He's going to drop me off at Michael's and I'm going to buy some more beads!!


Yesterday, Jesse and I went to see Transformers II at Marquee in South Charleston. It was a decent movie. I liked the first one a lot better. Shia Labeouf was amazing! He's a great actor, even for an action movie like Transformers. I think he'll be an incredible actor in the future. The movie had so much action that it gave Jesse and me both a headache! I'm surprised that I didn't get a stomachache too...because I ate a whole box of Hot Tamales!! :) Boy, they were yummy too!!




No comments: