BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

oh,...that was easy

So...I finally got the sidebar to pop back into place. I went to Blogger's help forum (I'm ashamed to admit that I had to ask for help! haha) But... I found out that the reason the sidebar went to the bottom of the blog is because I put pictures on the blog that were too big! So I resized my pics and magically the sidebar popped back up! YAY!

OK...enough about that.

This morning I went to the Valley Park with Cassie and walked around the trails. It was a long walk....over an hour! :) I've been walking walking walking lately! Now, I'm going to head over to Winfield with Jesse to see if I can get into WHS to see my classroom. I kinda doubt it because I called over there and no one answered...but I'm going to try anyway.

No comments: