BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

gettin' ready for Massanutten, Va

Jesse and I are going with my mom and dad to Massanutten, Va for the next week. Actually, we are leaving in 2 hours...and I'm still in my pj's with no makeup on, so I really should be getting ready to leave...but I wanted to write a short blog first.

I've been searching the internet for stuff to do in Massanutten. I told Jesse that I was hoping it wasn't "Mass-a-nutten-to-do" haha. Turns out that the resort we are going to has TONS of stuff to do. However, theres a catch...... you pretty much have to pay for everything. So, that kinda stinks. Plus, the four of us are only taking 1 car and the resort is HUGE (so you can't walk to the pool) so I'm really not sure how that is going to work out. I just hope we have a relaxing time and I get to lay by the pool and read ( you don't have to pay for the pool thankfully!)

I'm sure I'll be writing more about the place later. As for now, I'm offa here..... gotta go get ready!

No comments: