BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

no time to blog.

I wish I had the time I used to have while I was subbing!  I used to blog almost every single day! I really love keeping a blog.  Its really interesting to go back and look at old posts...like a diary.  :)
 
So at least I'm going to try to write a little from time to time. 
 
Lately school has been going pretty well.  I don't feel quite as stressed out.  My classes are going well.  I like my students a lot.  I think that I'll be glad to see a few of them go at 2nd semester...but there will be a few that I miss.  I haven't been bringing ANY work home.  None at all.  I like it that way.  I don't need to grade papers here.  If it takes me 3 weeks to get an assignment graded then it takes 3 weeks.  I don't care.  I can't seem to get things graded while I have kids in the room.  And planning period isn't long enough!
 
Some days I get so sick of hearing "MRS CROUCH!"  AHHHH!  It makes me crazy. 
 
And grad school has been making me crazy lately too.  I'm so sick of writing stupid lesson plans and all the other garbage I've been doing lately.  It kills me.  It ruins my weekends.  This week I'm trying to get all of my grad school work done during the week so that I can have the whole weekend to do whatever my little heart desires~!
 
Jesse is in Columbus this week. :(  I was really bummed about it.  This is supposed to be the last time that he has to go, except for maybe one more day.  I spent the night at Jessica's house last night.  I could hear Dax wheezing while I was trying to sleep.  hahaha.  It was nice getting to WHS in about 5 minutes this morning. 
 
Tomorrow she may be staying with me.. :)  Tonight I'll be snuggling with Kitsy.
 
 

No comments: