BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

going organic

So I've been reading the new Jillian Michael's book called Mastering Your Metabolism.  Its a lot about eating less hormones and chemicals.  She talks A LOT about eating organic food.  If it was up to me, I'd be all for the organic and healthy stuff.  However, Jesse... won't let me spend the money on it.  I guess I'll just have to make little changes over time.  Plus, it is really hard to find a lot of the organic foods that she says to eat around here in po-dunk WV.    We need a WholeFoods or a Trader Joes.
 
I'm going to try to take her advice and see if it makes any difference.  I actually have been doing a lot of the things she says to do already. 
 
I can't wait until next Sunday! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> NEW MOON!  New Moon! new moon!!!!!!!!!
 
I really hope this week at school goes by quickly.  The weeks usually do go by fast for me.  This week I have to go on a field trip on Thursday.  We are just going over to the Eleanor Army Reserve to do something.  I don't even know...its some kind of career conference.  I hope it turns out ok!!  I hate getting stuff ready for a sub though! booooooo.
 
 

No comments: