BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

so much school work!

Wow.  I went for a run with Amy at the Wave Pool park after school on Friday... We are both taking grad classes and working full time.  We talked about how we almost dread the weekend more than the week...just because we save our school work for the weekends.  I spent all day yesterday working on an excel spreadsheet thingie for one of classes.  I'm going to try to attach it, but I'm not sure if it will work.  After I figured out how to do it, it was actually pretty cool.  I may actually use something like this sometime. 
 
Yesterday I just couldn't get motivated to do anything.  Jesse and I laid on the couch and napped.  It was very cozy, a little chilly and dreary outside.  I spent so much time on my school work that I didn't even work out.
 
Today we went to church...and we were going to go see my parents, like usual.  But I got a message from my Mom saying to call her.. ..so I did, and she sounded terrible!  She's sick...so we decided not to go over there.   Instead we came home and I made homemade pizza.  Then, I had some extra time to clean the house.  I hadn't cleaned the bathroom upstairs in way too long.   I have to say that my house is usually pretty clean and always neat....but, lately...cleaning just hasn't been at the top of my priority list. 
 
This week Jesse is going to be out of town in Columbus one evening.  Just one, thankfully!  Brian is out of town, too...so Jessica is going to spend the night with me! I'm excited about it.  We are going to go to the mall and get something to eat! :) 
 
Also, this week marks halfway through the semester!!  Nine weeks down... Twenty Seven weeks to go!  WahooO!  I can smell the suntan lotion and summer breezes already!!   I'm looking forward to this summer because, hopefully, Jesse and I will get to buy a house.
 
I'm looking forward to a lot of things in the next few weeks.. One- NEW MOON comes out on Nov. 20th. Two-THANKSGIVING.  Three-My birthday!   Four-Christmas break!  It'll all be here so soon!!
 
 

No comments: