BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 2, 2010

photos~take 2 (part 2)

We drove back out to the lot tonight.  We brought Ty this time and Mike & Emma met us out there, too.  Mike is concerned about the drainage of water because of the insane slope at the back of the property.  We are going to make sure we get a drain of some sort.  We are really going to need some ground cover and maybe some small shrubs for that slope.  Anyone have any good recommendations?  I would love to get someone to come cut some steps into the hillside and then we could put a little firepit area up at the top.  Our lot goes back past those pine trees that you can see back there. 
 
I can't wait to have a backyard!  Right now my backyard consists of a 7' x 4' deck on the back of my apartment that is about 3 feet from my back neighbors deck.  They sit out there all of the time, blow their stinky cigarette smoke at us, and they are REALLY loud.  Very annoying.  So, yes, I'm looking forward to getting a fairly private backyard.  The other big thing that I'm looking forward too is having a refrigerator that makes ice!! I've never had a refrigerator with an icemaker and I think it will be awesome!  I will be posting photos of the 'frig for sure!! hahaha. 
 

No comments: