BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 30, 2010

picked out the faucets

Well.... I have been busy picking out our bathroom fixtures. We are buying them from Mountaineer Wholesale Supply in Charleston. They use Delta faucets... so I got a catalog and I've been looking online. It took a long time, but I finally decided to go with the Lahara series. Here is a photo of what we are getting. This photo has the Roman tub, the showers & tubs, and the faucets. I haven't selected the kitchen faucet yet because they don't have a Lahara kitchen collection. :(


I drove over to the lot yesterday to see if I could hold my siding samples up to the brick....but the brick wasn't there yet. What was there was a bunch of block. They are going to be using that to do the foundation.

No comments: