BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Building a House!



I know my blog hasn't been very interesting for the past few months, but... I think its about to get a bit more interesting.  Lord willing, Jesse and I are (if all goes according to plan) going to be building a house over the next few months!  I'm going to be blogging about the process as we go through it.  After all, thats what this blog is all about, right?  Yeah, its about my life, but I titled it "Where I Belong" because I wanted the blog to be about my process of getting closer to where I belong.  This is definitely a step in that process.  I doubt that this house will be our "forever" house, but...we'll be there for awhile. 
 
This is our house plan that we've picked out.  We are changing a few things about it. 
 
 
 
Today we are going to Peerless Block and Brick to pick out our brick for our house.  This will be the first thing that we pick out so I'm kinda excited about it.

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

SO exciting! Happy for you guys. :)

Erin Taylor said...

Thanks Jessica!!! I'm excited too, but it doesn't feel real to me yet. I guess when I see them get started it will feel real. :) I can't wait to move!