BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what to do ???

I've been thinking a lot about graduate school. I know I HAVE to go. If you are a teacher you have to! One for required professional development and two for more money!!

I'm loving this reading job and it makes me want to teach reading. Its a lot of fun! :) So, I've been reading up about grad school reading ed. programs. I think I've decided what I want to do.

http://www.marshall.edu/gsepd/literacy.asp

I can take the first 6 classes online and then take the Praxis and I'll be certified to teach Reading in WV! After that all of those classes count toward a MA in Reading Ed. I want to start in the summer.

Also, I researched my sore throat symptoms online.... and I might have strep.... Its not bad right now, but if it gets worse I'll go to the doctor. I have insurance now!! YAY!

No comments: