BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

2 crazy daze....

Yesterday I went to North Forsyth High School as a sub for one of their Art teachers.

It wasn't bad...but I had my first mad teacher moment. In 4th period I told the students their assignments (which was all book work) and then I started writing a note for the teacher. When I looked up a couple minutes later, 4 or 5 students had large papers, paint bottles and brushes out. One student had dumped piles of paint onto one of the large sheets of paper. They had wasted SO much paint that I got really angry. I folded up their paper with the paint on it and tossed it in the trash can. Then I told them to clean up their mess and put everything away. I know they could tell I was ticked 'cause the whole class was silent.

Luckily that was the last class of the day since they do 4 Blocks a day there.

Last night Jesse cooked dinner. Baked Ziti and it was very good! I didn't run since my knee has been hurting, but I did my yoga video instead.


After that we watched "P.S. I Love You" and it was a good movie. It was a very sad movie though. Afterwards Jesse said "That was sad; Makes me wanna wear my seat belt" If youve seen it then you know its about a woman whose husband dies. I'm always badgering Jesse to wear his seat belt but he refuses.

Today I went back to the same school for the same teacher as yesterday. It was a crazy day because they had some special program for the seniors in the morning and afterwards it seemed like all the students left. I had my 2nd angry teacher moment in the same class today. A girl tried to pierce her lip in class with a nasty needle. I told her she was "about 5 seconds from getting wrote up and sent to the office." She asked to go to the bathroom and I said, "Not if you're going to come back to class with something in your face" and she said, "fine" and didn't leave.

I'm really glad that its Friday. Its amazing how much faster it seems the weekend comes now that I'm not working at Cracker Barrel 5 days a week! I don't know if its because I'm doing 2 different jobs, or if its because I like subbing more than waiting tables, or if its just something different ( I have been waiting tables for 4 and a half years)

I don't know what the rest of the evening holds...but I've been trying to get Jesse to take me to Kernersville Lake Park tomorrow. They have paddle boats to rent there and it looks nice :) Sounds like a nice Saturday to me!!

No comments: