BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 4, 2008

busy day!

Today I went to work.... again crappy section and it was slow. I'm beginning to think that I need to get another job. I want to start subbing. There is some sort of "orientation meeting" that I have to be invited to and attend. I think the next one is at the end of this month.

Well the day went by pretty quickly... except for portioning the tartar sauce. ick.

When I got home I ran on the treadmill (3.5 miles all together, but I ran over a mile straight! Not bad for a girl who hasn't been on there for awhizle).. then I took a shower and cleaned up the house a bit.

When Jesse came home he brought me some fresh hot sausage from the farmers market. So we had breakfast for dinner... eggs, hashbrowns, sausage, and orange juice. It was so good that I think we may have to have the same exact thing tomorrow! :) or maybe tomorrow I'll make french toast.... hmm...

Well... its time for bed.. I gotta be back at the Barrel at 8:30 am. :::yawn:::

No comments: