BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

another FRIDAY!

I'm so glad that its Friday!  I want to sleep in tomorrow and eat pancakes and bacon!

This week hasn't been too bad.   I was at Hurricane High for the 1st 3 days.  I was at Winfield Middle for my Mom yesterday...and today I'm subbing for a teacher that works half time at Winfield High and half time at Buffalo High.

I signed my employment contract with Putnam County Schools today! YAY!!   They said in July I would need to come in a fill out paperwork for my benefits.  They said the benefits will take effect on Sept. 1st.  :)  Thats good news. 

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend.  I don't know if Jesse has plans or what.  I think its supposed to rain a lot.  blah.

I would like to go buy some fabric to make a beach bag and get started on that this weekend.   I may just do that, who knows...especially if its raining.

I'm gonna go text Jesse and ask him if he has any plans for the weekend.  :)
 

No comments: