BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

crazy week

This has been a crazy week.  I'll try to just give you the highlights.
 
Tuesday morning I was bending down to give Jesse a hug and a kiss goodbye.  (He was still in asleep in the bed, like always) and I bent down as he lifted his head up....smashing my lips into my teeth.   Luckily it didn't swell up too much, but it still made me feel like Angelina Jolie.  It hurt for the whole day, but was much better the next morning.  
 
On Tuesday night Jesse and I met with Cassie at Panera in Barboursville.  Jesse had offered to do her taxes so we brought the laptop and camped out there by the fireplace.  I had never been to Panera before.  I got the Pick 2 combo thingie and I got French Onion soup and the Orchard Harvest Salad. The salad was so good!   It has cherry balsamic vinigrette dressing, dried cherries, pears, walnuts, and gorganzola cheese.  I can't wait to eat it again.. or maybe try their fuji apple salad.  The soup wasn't that good. I wish I would have tried the black bean soup or the chicken tortilla soup.
 
Cassie and I had planned on getting together earlier in the afternoon and working out and running outside either at Ritter or at Barboursville Park.  However it was raining after school so we decided to take a rain delay.  We might get together next saturday.
 
Wednesday night Jesse went to a wrestling meet with Ty at Huntington High School.  They said on the news we were going to have a terrible wind storm.  I don't know if I've ever seen or heard wind like that before!!  It was ripping around the side of our apartment building!  I thought my whole building was coming down.  The power went out around 6 and didn't come back on until almost 5 am this morning.  I was basically left sitting in the dark all alone all evening!  :(   Luckily my laptop was charged up and ready to go...so I still got a workout in.   I took about a 2 hour bath and then went to Jesse's brothers house to blow dry my hair.  They only live about a half mile away but THEY had power!!  I woke up this morning at 4:45 with all the lights in the house on and the TV on downstairs.  

No comments: