BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

things are lookin' up

Well... today my depression left!

I had a great day at Winfield High School today. I subbed for my dad! :) He had to take some students on a field trip today. He teaches Intro to the Majors and Drivers Ed. I had Intro for first block.....and then planning second. I went to the teachers lounge and read a James Patterson book. Then for lunch I had an hour because my dad didn't have a duty. THEN, for 3rd block all of my dad's students were supposed to go to gym. So, I didn't have anywhere to go or anything to do for 3rd either! So, again, I read my book. Fourth block was another Intro class, but my dad came back early, around 2:30. So, I got to leave early! I got home before 3!

The weather was absolutely perfect today! I came home and Jesse and I went for an hour long jog. Well, he rode a bike. Jesse cooked corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, and carrots tonight for St. Patrick's Day! It was so good, too. He's been helping around the house and running a lot of my errands for me since his unemployment. I've been calling him my Personal Assistant lately. hahaha.... Its actually very nice to have a little help!

Also, I'm so excited today because I'm going to Poca Middle tomorrow! YAY!

No comments: