BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Planning Period... :)

I'm at GWMS today....and this is my planning period.  Its so nice not to have to go cover another class or anything....I get an hour and a half to just relax.  With 8th graders.. I NEED it!
 
Last night I did my newest Jillian Michaels DVD.  I've been doing it every day almost.  I think I skipped one day and ran instead because I was sore.  It gets easier every time. 
 
I cooked a really good broccoli chicken and brown rice casserole last night that I made up myself.  yummy.  I brought some for my lunch today... and I can't wait to eat it!
 
I watched Twilight last night too.  I never would have thought that I would like that movie.... but, I got on Focus on the Family's Plugged-In website (it reviews movies from a Christian perspective) the other day and I read the review for it.  It didn't seem to be as evil as I thought that it might be.  So, I decided to watch it.    Jesse refused to watch it with me, but thats just as well... I'm sure he wouldn't have liked it.  He probably would have fallen asleep (like always!) 
 
I never thought that Edward guy was hot either.  I didn't really understand why all the girls were swooning.  Now I get it.  Its his character.  Something about his abilities to refrain himself from acting out on what his body desires is just....well, hot.  
 
Remember that I knew absolutely nothing about this movie before last night...(except that it was about vampires)  As soon as I saw Jacob, I thought... wow, he's cute! 
 
ok, enough about Twilight... but now I gotta read the books!!
 
I didnt watch the results of American Idol last night...but Jesse did.  He told me it was Michael Sarver that got sent home.  I'm kinda glad.  It was obvious that he wasn't going to win.  On Wednesday night when we were watching it, I told Jesse that I hoped Michael Sarver was the one so he could go home and be with his wife and kids.   After that comment he made about his daughter last week, America may have felt the same way.  
 
WHEN IS SCOTT GONNA GO?????????   He's TERRIBLE!!  
 
 
  

No comments: