BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I think its really the end.

I think my long term sub job is over. I'm depressed.

They are getting doughnuts for breakfast....and pizza for lunch. I'm going to be enormous.

After I leave Poca Middle School I will probably lose weight because they are always trying to feed me. You don't get people trying to feed you when you sub day to day... and when they do have food, you don't feel like you should eat it.

The more I think about it ...the sadder I get. I truly hope that I get a job this coming year. I don't want to jump around from school to school for another year.


About American Idol......... I am pretty happy with the choices the judges made. I didn't like Jasmine tonight. I thought she was boring. But... I guess they wanted to give her a second chance. I liked Matt, Anoop, and Megan. I've been a fan of Megan from the beginning. Her last note tonight was kind of a mess, but I think she could be really good.

Jesse said that the reason they had to have a top 13 this year was because the blind guy made it through and he shouldn't have. I couldn't agree more. He will NOT sell any albums. He'd be like Taylor Hicks #2.

Now I'm going to go cry.

No comments: