BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Could my sub job REALLY be over this time?

Perhaps Ms. Richards will actually be returning to work on Monday.  Mrs. Thomas called her the other day and she said that she'd be back, but.... I'll believe it when I see it. 
 
However,  Mrs. Thomas is planning a going-away party for me tomorrow with cake and pizza!
 
The kids in one of my classes proposed that they should start a petition to keep me as their teacher.  I told them I didn't think that would work.  They are very sweet. :)
 
Thats enough about that.. I'm depressed.  I'm changing the subject to American Idol.  I was pretty happy with all the choices for the top 12 so far...except the blind guy.  I hate to call him the blind-guy, but I can't remember his name.  I'm looking forward to watching the wild card people perform.  I want the piano-player guy to get throughand Anoop...and maybe Jasmine, the really cute little black girl.  I'll wait to see their performances to say for sure though.
 
Yesteday after school Jesse and I went for a long walk/jog through Hurricane.  We even stopped in at Lester's office and talked to him and Holli for a few minutes.  I think I'm going to run again today. 
 
 

No comments: